OmniScriptum helps thousands of authors per year to get their theses and dissertations published as books, for free and without any obstacles!
Our goal is to “make publishing great again” by giving the chance to even more authors to publish their work and research globally.
You could be part of this mission by joining our growing team of Editors. An editor spends his day finding new authors, all the way from China to Argentina. Writing them emails, answering their questions and then engage in sales conversations to have their books sold and marketed!
Last but not least, you brainstorm, share ideas and solutions with fellow colleagues.
This job might be for you if:
1. You are proficient enough to write in any one of the following languages:
* English * German * French * Russian * Italian * Spanish * Portuguese * Chinese
2. You communicate clearly, you write well. You can explain things simply, to anyone and answer questions.
3. You are willing to learn new things and ask for help to our dedicated trainers.
4. You are motivated and take initiatives.
5. You are not afraid to engage in sales conversations by email
6. You know what the Internet is and you can find your way around it!
Sounds exciting? Here is what we can offer you:
* Above average salary package plus significant monthly bonuses.
* Relaxed and family-like working environment. Flat company structure!
* Quick career growth opportunities.
* Opportunities to travel.
Our headquarter is in Germany, but if you want to work for us you can do us from any of the following offices:
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you want to join our big family of more than 200 employees? Then send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We move very fast, like a rocket! So you can expect an answer and a job offer very soon!
OmniScriptum gathers a wide range of imprints and markets under its roof. We specialize in the publication of academic works in a dozen of languages. Our headquarters are in Germany and we have offices all over the world.