It’s important that we find someone who’s interested in a long term career with us, not a short-term .
Here's what we're looking for:
• Strong PHP 5 skills. Have experience with at least one popular PHP frameworks (preferably Zend Framework 2)
• Some experience with RESTful Web Services.
• Familiarity with database queries and design (MYSQL)
• Familiarity with LINUX and APACHE (basic linux commands)
• Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent experience is preferred.
• At least 3 years of development experience with some of the mentioned web applications and technologies
Competitive compensation and full benefits (up to 1500 euro net middle-senior) include flexible workdays and paid vacations. You can work and remote but we need someone to be available 8 hours / day. Please take the time to do some research at http://www.OptimalResume.com and learn more about our excellent reputation and trajectory.
If interested, let’s start a conversation! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information and communications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
We’re a 12 year old SaaS company with a startup mentality and an awesome suite of career readiness tools used by hundreds of college career centers, workforce boards, and libraries. We’ve enjoyed steady growth and a solid reputation through the years and now, even more exciting times are ahead! To that end, we’re looking for a talented, new member of our software development team to help us redefine career development technology in the 21st century.
Edited by thinkoptimal, 09 February 2017 - 06:39 PM.